Senior Service Desk Engineer
Location: Onsite (Poole Head Office)
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Senior Service Desk Engineer to join our fast-paced and growing organization. The successful candidate will provide desktop and network support for IT-related issues and ensure timely resolution of incidents for our clients. If you are a dynamic individual who thrives in a fast-paced working environment and has a passion for technology, we’d love to hear from you!
· Respond promptly to IT-related issues from clients and internal staff
· Investigate and troubleshoot hardware, software and network issues
· Collaborate with other IT teams to escalate incidents when necessary
· Provide periodic updates to clients and stakeholders on the status of incidents, ensuring all incidents are closed within SLAs
· Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to implement and maintain IT systems
· Maintain accurate documentation of all service desk incidents and resolutions
· Be a technical point of escalation for the first line team
· Strong technical expertise in hardware, software and network environments
· Excellent time management and prioritization skills
· Strong customer service skills with the ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with non-technical stakeholders
· Experience in supporting Microsoft Office Suite and Windows operating systems
· Proven ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
· Relevant IT certifications (e.g. MCP, MCSE) are considered a plus
· Experience in scripting and automation would be advantageous
Salary & Benefits:
· Salary £27k – £35k
· 25 days holiday
· 4% employer contribution
· Private healthcare, life assurance, income protection
· Free lunch on Wednesdays
Before you apply, please make sure that you can answer yes to the following questions:
Do you have proven technical ability working for an MSP or busy service desk, which can be shown through relevant, demonstrable, technical qualifications/experience?
Do you have experience in being a point of escalation and with dealing with P1 incidents?
Can you commute to the Poole area, Monday to Friday?
Do you have a valid driving license, enabling you to visit client sites?
We’re always on the look out for incredible talent to join the team, if this role interests you please fill in your details below, let us know why you’re the ideal candidate for this role and attach an up-to date CV. Thank you for your time!