The Marketing Manager plays a major part in helping to shape and deliver on a wide range of critical activities that are vital to the success of the company.
It is one of the key mission critical functions that help the company to achieve its business objectives.
The role demands someone with a solid experience of technical marketing skills and the experience, interpersonal skills and tenacity to provide the business with whatever is required to create a high-performance marketing function.
Technology now drives all business operations and go-to market activity, so we focus our attention on being the company that can remove barriers and enable technology to support the achievement of our customers’ business objectives.
Our experience and expertise allow us to deliver robust, future-proof solutions for our customers’ IT and Audio Video needs. Whether it’s migrating to the cloud, upgrading a network, or designing, installing, and maintaining Audio Video products, our track record means that customers will get the solution that’s perfect for their needs.
We ensure we’ve got great people (technically gifted with great communication skills). We have solid processes, we’ve got it all planned out, and are constantly looking for ways to help our clients. We only use technology that we know, trust and that is the right fit for our clients.
Our very high customer retention rate and our consistently excellent service feedback tells us that we are on the right track.
The company is growing fast, through organic growth and through acquisition, and we need a rock star marketeer who is prepared to roll up their sleeves to get things done.
- Execution and development of the marketing strategy.
- Working closely with all stakeholders in sales, other marketing team members and agencies/ third parties to create campaigns and initiatives created to generate interest and drive sales enquiries.
- Primary task is to deliver sales leads for the sales team through MDF funded Marketing Campaigns with our vendor partners (see web site) analysing performance and understanding the process from start to finish of all marketing lead generation activity.
- Coordinating the marketing projects from beginning to end, working very closely with all our vendors and building key relationships.
- Attending Senior Leadership Team meetings, marketing events and conferences as required.
- Managing relationships (MDF Funds) with the technology partners so there is a constant pipeline of joint campaigns, funded by tech vendors.
- Overseeing the brand marketing campaigns, once implemented.
- Communicating the marketing strategy and associated plans to the marketing and sales teams.
- Coordinating all media contacts and ensuring that the company consistently gets print and digital coverage.
- Organising promotional events such as trade shows, and events, and ensuring the prompt delivery of materials and products by coordinating with staff.
- Working with advertising departments or agencies to increase customer acquisition.
- Managing and creating appropriate content for a variety of channels.
- Evaluating and improving marketing campaigns with possible solutions to fit within budgetary constraints.
- Identifying measuring marketing outcomes to increase the efficiency of marketing activities within the company.
- Recruiting and training dedicated Marketing Specialists (when we hit revenue milestones).
- Social media planning and management and creating imaginative content. Increasing traffic to the company website through a variety of marketing campaigns, including creating and running email campaigns, customer surveys – maintaining content on our website, writing, and adding new content pages and producing insightful, relevant blogs to maintain SEO, liaising with our web development agency.
- PR activities leveraging new customer wins, new acquisitions etc.
A hands on approach to marketing, we do not believe in using 3rd party agencies and require someone who can deliver on their own at the outset.
- Marketing skills with the ability to set and prioritise goals.
- Analytical mind with the ability to focus and execute on what really helps us to achieve our commercial goals.
- Board level presentation skills and an ability to speak in public with confidence and authority.
This role would suit someone who is:
- Down to Earth – our people are straight-forward and grounded
- Friendly – Our team people like to make the work place fun and a relaxed place to be
- Helpful – our people will always look for ways to help each other and their customers
- Persistent – our team can be relied upon to get the job done – whatever it takes
- Winning Mentality
Relevant Experience and Qualifications:
- Work experience as a Marketing Manager must be within the technology industry preferably within a reseller business.
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns delivering on KPI’s for a growing business
- Solid working knowledge of web analytics and digital marketing in general.
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field.
- At least 5 years relevant and varied experience working within the technology market.
- Have been part of a high growth team with external investment dynamics.
Key Performance Indicators:
These will be focused on monthly MQL’s and SQL’s for the sales team and marketing activity performance.
We’re always on the look out for incredible talent to join the team, if this role interests you please fill in your details below, let us know why you’re the ideal candidate for this role and attach an up-to date CV. Thank you for your time!