Location: Office Based
VIZST Technology is a privately owned, UK-based technology partner, supporting SME, enterprises and public sector organisations with technologies and strategies to enable and improve business performance.
We reliably deliver impactful technology solutions. Vizst services include network, security, cloud, unified communications, and audio-visual technologies all wrapped within a truly customer-focused, managed service.
Working within the IT sector, our business is growing fast and needs a like-minded person to work with the Management team and help deliver the business results with a strong and motivated workforce.
The HR Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- CIPD qualification preferred – level 5 or above
- Previous experience working in a similar HR Manager, HR Business Partner or HR Generalist role with standalone responsibilities to have the correct transferable skills
- Good HR and legal knowledge for the UK
- Previous experience working for a similar IT company would be desirable
- Previous experience of working within a 50-100 employee environment / company
- Previous exposure to working with payroll, grievance procedures, performance management, recruitment, onboarding,
- Good knowledge of UK employment law
- Have a positive attitude to work and excellent attention to detail
- Be organised and efficient to balance workload as required
- Have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
The HR Manager role will involve:
- Having overall responsibility for all HR and health and safety matters
- Providing professional HR services to support the business strategy
- Being office based and being approachable for any HR issues or HR support functions
- Always promoting core values and helping to ensure a happy workforce
- Working with employees at varying levels
- Developing HR and payroll plans
- Advising on company policies and procedures
- Preparing and participating in any disciplinary or grievance meetings
- Building effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Managing recruitment, interviews and onboarding new starters
- Working with employment contracts and maintaining all administration within the HR department, we currently use Breathe HR
- Facilitating training courses through our RISE in house training portal
- Building relationships with local Universities and Colleges to attract talent into the business through various government schemes.
- We carry out extensive Vendors training we want this person to manage the database for that training and to make sure we have the correct certifications
- Managing performance management processes
- Managing all HR projects
- Continue to manage and implement appropriate health and safety guidelines
- Help develop and effectively deliver the people strategy for the business in a relevant way for all stakeholders.
- Proactively identify and anticipate business needs and ensure people solutions are in place to address them, engaging relevant areas where required.
- Focus on building credible, trusted relationships within the business.
- Provide specialist input across a range of HR issues (generalist/specific expertise); Design and deliver effective solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- Understand and anticipate the need for change, diagnose the underlying issues and make the case for change with stakeholders.
- Build frameworks to plan and manage the continuous process of change including dependencies, risk, potential scenarios, and options to mitigate.
- Coach and build the capability of people Leaders to anticipate and pre-empt organisational issues.
- Effectively identify risks, issues, patterns, trends, insights within the business and escalate accordingly.
- Use data and analytics to measure the effectiveness people solutions and understand the landscape for further improvement.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues, facilitating two-way communication between the business, translating business requirements and needs back into the People function.
We’re always on the look out for incredible talent to join the team, if this role interests you please fill in your details below, let us know why you’re the ideal candidate for this role and attach an up-to date CV. Thank you for your time!