Business Development Executive
Vizst Technology is a privately owned, UK-based technology partner, supporting SME, enterprises and public sector organisations with technologies and strategies to enable and improve business performance.
We reliably deliver impactful technology solutions. Vizst services include network, security, cloud, unified communications and audio-visual technologies all wrapped within a truly customer-focused, managed service.
Vizst is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Business Development Executive to join their growing marketing and lead generation team.
If you are a motivated and tech-savvy individual with a passion for B2B telemarketing, we invite you to apply and be a key contributor to our growing success in the technology industry.
Supported by your Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for:
• Conduct outbound calls to potential B2B clients within the technology sector.
• Use a range of marketing channels including email and LinkedIn to support your lead generation strategy.
• Identify decision-makers and influencers within target organisations.
• Generate interest in our technology products and services.
• Qualify leads based on predetermined criteria.
• Gather information about the prospect’s needs, budget, and timeline.
• Ensure that qualified leads meet the company’s ideal customer profile.
• Schedule appointments for the sales team with qualified leads.
• Provide detailed and accurate information to prospects to encourage attendance.
• Update and maintain the CRM system (AutoTask) with accurate and current information.
• Track and report on call outcomes, lead generation, and appointment setting metrics.
• Stay informed about the latest technology products and services offered by the company.
• Clearly articulate the value proposition of our solutions to potential clients.
• Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to align telemarketing efforts with overall business objectives.
• Provide feedback on market trends and prospect feedback to improve marketing strategies.
This role would suit someone who meets the following criteria:
• Effective communication skills
• Strong time management and organisational skills
• A keen eye for detail
• Strong Excel knowledge
• Analysis and reporting skills
• Tenacity and resilience
• Results-orientated mindset
Relevant Experience and Qualifications
• Proven experience in B2B telemarketing, preferably within the technology sector
• Proven track record of successfully meeting sales as preferably over the phone
• Agency experience is desirable
We’re always on the look out for incredible talent to join the team, if this role interests you please fill in your details below, let us know why you’re the ideal candidate for this role and attach an up-to date CV. Thank you for your time!