Location: Home based. With Head Office days once every 2 weeks.
To generate sales revenue through existing key accounts and new customers and Partners, increasing the number of customers served by the business and increasing the Average Revenue per Customer (ARC). To ensure that key customers are looked after and met on a regular basis in order to retain, grow and develop the accounts.
Critical Purpose of Role:
- Ensure that personal sales targets are met and exceeded on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Through face to face meetings either in person or via Teams , inbound ,outbound telephone and email sales actively promote the company products and services, selling the benefits to prospective and existing customers and closing deals
- Maximise lead conversation rates from Marketing Lead Generation by following up loads to an agreed SLA and communicating the correct sales value propositions for each sector
- Achieve Activity and Conversion KPIs
- Work closely with allocated key account base to ensure retention levels are met
- Actively upsell and cross-sell services to client base to ensures multi product penetration
- Work closely with Head of Marketing regarding campaigns and sales incentives
- Ensure that all activity is logged and documented in our CRM system
- Maintain a high level of professionalism at all times
- Other duties from time to time as directed by sales management
- Effectively closes sales on a day-to-day basis
- Achieves sales targets
- Consistently meeting KPIs
- Generates sales through outbound calling and emails
- Coverts inbound sales enquiries
- Effectively up/cross sells new and existing customers
- Renews customer contracts proactively, maintaining ARC and top line revenues
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner and manages client expectations. treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position
- Teamwork – Balances a team and individual responsibilities. Gives and welcomes feedback. Contributes to building positive team spirit whilst supporting everyone’s efforts to succeed
- Customer services – Manages all Customer situations with appropriate action and responds promptly to customer needs and meets commitments, both internally and externally. Has an excellent telephone manner and communicates to customers in a user-friendly language
- Problem solving – Identified and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathering and analysing information skillfully. Develops alternative solutions and escalates as appropriate
- Technical skills – Commits to being knowledgeable and up to date within relevant technologies. Strives continuously to build knowledge and skills within ICT, especially within the business’ core area. Shares expertise and knowledge with others
- Time management – Prioritise and plan work activities using time efficiently. Meets required commitments on quantity and quality of work
- A minimum of 3 years sales experience with a technology reseller or vendor
- A proven record for achieving financial profit margin targets
- A good knowledge of networking and security products, especially the vendors in our portfolio (see website for details)
- Wants to work in a can-do culture which builds a successful growing business
This role would suit someone who is:
- Down to Earth – our people are straight-forward and grounded
- Friendly – Our team people like to make the workplace fun and a relaxed place to be
- Helpful – our people will always look for ways to help each other and their customers
- Persistent – our team can be relied upon to get the job done – whatever it takes
- Winning Mentality
Key Performance Indicators:
Monthly Margin target covering one time margin and recurring margin.
Monthly activity targets and accuracy of the CRM.
We’re always on the look out for incredible talent to join the team, if this role interests you please fill in your details below, let us know why you’re the ideal candidate for this role and attach an up-to date CV. Thank you for your time!