Meeting Room Case Study
Board Room UPL Brief
UPL is committed to strengthening food security in over 130 countries by offering world-class technologies and solutions for sustainable agriculture production. The team at UPL approached Vizst Technology to design and implement a video conferencing and meeting room solution for their boardroom at their brand new London head office.
Board Room Solution
Dual 86” screen Teams Room system was built around the Yealink suite of products with
3 concealed ceiling microphones
4 soundbar speakers and
1 of the first new model UVC86 cameras to be installed in the UK.
The UVC86 camera uses a dual lens solution that provides auto-framing, speaker tracking and presenter tracking functions.
The system is controlled via an 8” touch panel on the boardroom table where an HDMI connection is available for users to share their laptop screen.
A BYOD functionality was implemented should users want to join a video conference call on another platform using their laptop.
- Teams Room Board Room install 18 person
- Dual 86″ screens for high quality viewing
- Concealed ceiling microphones for optimum audio pickup
- Front and rear speakers
- Table touchscreen to allow easy meeting start, camera and sound control
- Solution as ability to convert to a BYOD by connecting a laptop