Security Case Study
A Borough Council, a unitary authority in the northwest of England, providing a full range of local government services, including council tax billing, social services, processing planning applications, waste collection and disposal. It is also a local education authority.
- Remote access VPN solution for Pulse Secure implemented on 3 years ongoing support
- Create a more flexible, responsive workforce
- Provide network access to third-party associates
- Ensure security and access control
- Implemented the new solution in 2 days with minimal interruption to user services
- Ensured a fully secure network and ability to grant selective access to third-party partners
- Positioned the council to rapidly shift to remote working
We’re here to help!
Get in touch
Our team of experts are on hand to help you out, hit the link below to get in touch.